Your Home & Property Can Be the Envy of your Neighborhood…
And you won’t even have to break a sweat…
With professional landscape & property maintenance services
Picture a lush, weed-free lawn, a perfectly nurtured garden, and everything on your property clean, bright and in good repair.
Truth be told, nothing about that picture is natural, yet we tend to embrace that orderliness – feeling discomfort when things aren’t ‘just so…’
Since the dawn of time, we’ve struggled To create order in Nature’s seeming chaos
We crave walking barefoot in deep, dew-covered grass, and we admire the perfect, well-maintained garden, fence or pergola.
We’ve lived in, looked at, and been awe-struck by natural, untouched landscapes and native plant life since mankind took its first steps… so, while changing, controlling, creating balance or symmetry in it shouldn’t be in our genes – it sure seems to be.
Maintaining all that order takes effort…
Keeping everything looking ‘just so’ can take lots time, effort and commitment,
and means doing battle against entropy, as everything tries to return to its original state…
So, how can you deal with these natural processes?
A well-cared for landscape can be an uplifting and welcome sight to come home to… and it can increase your property value, too.
With consistent, on-going attention, your home, your property, and your lawn & gardens, and a landscape and property maintenance company can be your secret weapon to help you with these never-ending chores…
Having professionals take care of your home and landscape is a growing trend…
A trend with many benefits. Increasingly, homeowners – like you – are recognizing the expertise and advantages landscape and property maintenance company offers.
So, if having and maintaining a beautiful home and property is important to you, consider the benefits of having a property maintenance company help you achieve it…
A well-maintained landscape and property…
- Prevents erosion – And protects your topsoil, meaning less mud and dust in your home.
- Improves the salability and resale value of your home – Creating strong curb appeal – which includes attractive lawn, gardens & landscaping and a well-maintained home – can add as much as 15% or more to its resale value. In fact the ‘investment recovery’ rate can be as high as 100-200% for landscape improvements, 40-70% for a deck or patio, while a sprinkler system can add an additional 8-10% to the resale value of your home.
- Increases your free time – Having a professional care for your home and property gives you more time for leisure activities.
- Finally, there’s the convenience – Sometimes it’s nice just to relax in the comfort of knowing your property is being professionally tended to. And if you need to be away for more than a few days, you have investment properties or more than one residence, you simply won’t have to worry about them while you’re away.
A well-maintained, healthy lawn…
- Purifies water from all sources – The grass root mass and soil microbes act as a water filter to capture and break down many types of pollutants before they get into underground aquifers.
- Improves air quality – A healthy, well-maintained lawn of only 2,500 square feet (approximately 232 square meters) creates enough oxygen to meet the needs of a family of four each day, and absorbs airborne pollutants like dust, dirt, soot and carbon dioxide, to name just a few.
- Cools your property – The healthy front lawns of eight average homes have the cooling effect of about 70 tons of air conditioning – enough to cool 16 average homes. On a hot day, your lawn can be 10 to 14° F (approximately 5.5 to 7.75” C) cooler than exposed soil or patchy areas, and as much as 30” F (approximately 16.5” C) cooler than the sidewalk or street.
- Reduces runoff – Lawns help return moisture to our water tables where it can be used again. Studies show a healthy lawn absorbs rainfall 4 to 6 times more effectively than farm fields, and only virgin forests absorb more.
Your landscape and property maintenance professional does the ‘heavy lifting’ for you…
By keeping your lawn properly cut, healthy and green, your gardens colorful and lush, and your property and home in good repair it lets you enjoy the benefits of a beautiful property without having to do the work…a few less things to worry about!
Of course there’s a reasonable cost for having a professional do the work… but the joy of knowing you’ll come home to a beautiful, well-kept property every day… is priceless!
Here are just a few more of the benefits of having a property maintenance company help you with your lawn, gardens, fences, and more. A professional property maintenance company offers you…
- Service – It’s a convenient way for you to have an attractive, above average home, lawn and property, with few of the responsibilities you’ve been shouldering.
- Expertise – Because a lawn care professional should understand how plants grow, how to deal withpests and critters, how things work, and what it takes to achieve and maintain an attractive home andproperty, you’ll be getting the benefit of their experience as well as the expertise they provide.
- Simplicity – You can leave the confusing task of choosing and using the right products, approaches, tools and techniques to a professional. You can also avoid having to own spreaders, sprayers, specialized tools and equipment, and the hassle of storing and maintaining them.
- Risk reduction – Since even organic products, paints, fuel, etc. should be stored in a locked, water- proof and ventilated area, letting a professional take responsibility eliminates the risk and liability of improper storage.
- Safety – The possible environmental (and even health) risks of an inexperienced homeowner using products or tools in ways and amounts they weren’t intended can be significant. A professional knows what to use, as well as when and how to use it.
- Professional strength – Professionals can use approaches, tools and techniques not typically available to homeowners, meaning they can resolve most lawn, garden, repair and maintenance issues more quickly and more efficiently than you.
A true professional property maintenance company will go beyond just taking over those maintenanceand home improvement jobs you don’t want to do.
They’ll want to encourage a long-term, working partnership with you – to create a property you’ll enjoy and be proud of – for as long as you own it. In fact, they should clearly be proud of their work and be excited at the opportunity of working with folks who appreciate the value of professional service… and a really great looking home and landscape.
On clearing snow (available only for Barrhaven & Country Place)…
Snow clearing should be more than just a guy (or gal), with a truck and a cell phone. Especially if you want your landscape features, your sprinkler system, curbs, etc. to survive the Winter intact.
Operators who are careless about where they drop their blades, where and how they push and pile snow expose your property to the risk of damaged curbing, and other, serious repair issues.
GreenScape.ca Landscape & Property Maintenance Services…
All of the following services are available throughout the Ottawa area, with the exception of lawn mowing/grass cutting…
Spring, Summer & Fall Services…
- Spring clean-up
- Power sweeping
- Lawn mowing – only available this season in Ottawa South, Nepean (Barrhaven, Stonebridge, etc.) and Manotick
- Sodding, seeding & overseeding
- Lawn core aerating and de-thatching
- Soil testing
- Maintaining/weeding garden beds
- Minor stone work (interlock, stone, flagstone, etc – walks, walls, patios, surrounds, etc.)
- Planting perennials and shrubs
- Hedge trimming
- Planting Fall bulbs
- Fall clean-up, leaf removal
- Property winterizing.
Year Round Services…
- Electrical & plumbing
- Concrete floor repair & refinishing
- Fencing, gates, posts (build/repair)
- Drywall installation & repair.
- Snow clearing & removal (plowing, walkway blowing, trucking, etc.)
- Ice control (salting, sanding, etc.).
And much, much more…