Useful Sprinkler System Links . . .
Rain Bird Corporation is one of the world’s leading irrigation manufacturers. A privately held company founded in 1933, Rain Bird has over 4,000 product offerings, and has been awarded over 130 patents. The first Rain Bird patent was granted in 1935, and that original impact sprinkler was designated an historic landmark in 1990.
Rain Bird is committed to the Intelligent Use of Water™ following their mission to design and manufacture only those products of the highest value and quality. Rain Bird always works for long-term, responsible partnerships with customers and vendors.
Rain Bird’s mission is to be the industry leader by . . .
- Profitably providing defect-free, high value products and services that promote the intelligent use of water for worldwide irrigation applications
- Achieving customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Being a responsible employer respected by employees and the community
- Enabling employees to be the best they can be.
Landscape Ontario members operate professional, respected landscape-related businesses. Landscape Ontario members are leaders in . . .
To become a member of Landscape Ontario an applicant must meet specific criteria such as years in business, job site reviews, quality of work, and references from current members. As members they agree to operate under the LandscapeOntario Code of Ethics.
Growing, nurturing, creating . . . horticulture gives back to people and communities, spiritually, physically and through an environmental legacy. Landscape Ontarioand our members are committed to promoting the benefits and joys of horticulture – and it’s through those members and their LO chapters that we give back to the community so horticulture will continue to enhance people’s lives in many ways, support of . . .
- Horticultural research and scholarships through the Ontario Horticultural Foundation
- Community garden funding
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- Arbor Week
- The Toronto Botanical Gardens
- The Plant-a-Row, Grow-a-Row program
- Ronald McDonald House, Ottawa
- The Toronto Food Bank
- The Hamilton Trillium Program
GreenTrade Expo 2006
Each year the Ottawa Chapter of Landscape Ontario holds a green trades trade show and educational event – the GreenTrade Expo. It’s typically held in mid-February. This show website will be updated on a periodic basis leading up to each year’s event.